Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

So only 4 more months huh?

I didn't get the t=4 at first, but when I rewatched the first one, I noticed the t=5.
In any case, great work as usual, I didn't laugh as much as I have before, but I think that's just me. To was still good though :D.

Skaijo responds:

Oh yeah! if it's your first time seeing this series, that's perfectly understandable. Short story even shorter--Prof Layton is going to die in 5 months due to brain cancer (Malignant growth). The t is just a variable for time used in the pt. 1. Dammit you just said you rewatched the first one. I should have read the whole comment first before I started typing. Damn my 93 wpm skillz. Damn them to hell!

Well, That Was Easy Well, That Was Easy

STAPLES!

It was good, but the guy below has it wrong. It's STAPLES not best buy. That was kinda what I expected too, a staples parody, but this is good too.

PapaLongLegs responds:

haha sorry to dissapoint on the staples front

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

Pretty funny

Ironically enough, it's now coming out on my birthday (since the guy 5 places below me said it was coming out on his).

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Just wondering

Where did the swords com from? I know Soul Calibur and I think you got Heaven's Gate and Devil's Sunrise from Maplestory, so yeah.

matt-likes-swords responds:

The designs are pretty much original, I just stole a lot of names.

me and the key me and the key

Reminds me of

The impossible quiz.
@ soloriber2991: Pong is easy if you just keep the ball between the top and bottom rackets and it's simple to control the balls direction.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

I've been at it for a while

Anyway, I'm on level 84; playing this game every once in a while.

To all the people complaining: Just TYPE what you see. If it is a square root sign, then you can type in the WORD "root". Also, there's no need for in game keyboard because it would ruin the game. Even if your keyboard doesn't have the key, you can type in the symbols- they ALL have names. For example, "4" can be answered with "4" or "four". That goes for other symbols, like "%" / "percent".

Sorry that I gave some of the answers away, but I'm trying to convey an idea some can't get here.