Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

So only 4 more months huh?

I didn't get the t=4 at first, but when I rewatched the first one, I noticed the t=5.
In any case, great work as usual, I didn't laugh as much as I have before, but I think that's just me. To was still good though :D.

Skaijo responds:

Oh yeah! if it's your first time seeing this series, that's perfectly understandable. Short story even shorter--Prof Layton is going to die in 5 months due to brain cancer (Malignant growth). The t is just a variable for time used in the pt. 1. Dammit you just said you rewatched the first one. I should have read the whole comment first before I started typing. Damn my 93 wpm skillz. Damn them to hell!

Well, That Was Easy Well, That Was Easy

STAPLES!

It was good, but the guy below has it wrong. It's STAPLES not best buy. That was kinda what I expected too, a staples parody, but this is good too.

PapaLongLegs responds:

haha sorry to dissapoint on the staples front

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

Pretty funny

Ironically enough, it's now coming out on my birthday (since the guy 5 places below me said it was coming out on his).

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

I wish I knew spanish

Yo no entiendo espanol y no puedo hablar (that well),pero me gusta tus flashes y son siempre bueno.
Note: I'm only in eigth grade Spanish, so yeah.

Wintertime in Dream Land Wintertime in Dream Land

Game?

My understanding of a "game" will forever be changed because I could swear ONE play button didn't count as a "game". Whatever, it was good and i gave you a 5.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

nice

i like the style if animation and the song was good too.